2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
11 Fun Facts About Me!
1. I am much happier to sit at home than to go out!
2. I am slightly obsessed with makeup.
3. I am so not a morning person I don't like talking, tv or anyone around me first thing. I like me time to relax and start the day slowly.
4. I would rather read than watch TV
5. I hate being cold.
6. I am a creature of comfort if it is not comfortable I will NOT put it on I don't care how cute it is.
7. My favorite time of year is Christmas.
8. I am a vegetarian
9. When I find a song/ CD /video I love it stays on repeat for the first few weeks
10. I refuse to cut my hair...ever only trims for me!
11. I keep a wish list year around
Brittan's Questions for Me!
1. What are your favorite boy and girl names?
I love the names Cole and Blake for a boy and Kaitlyn or Tabitha for a girl.
2. What is your dream job?
Anything to do with makeup!
3. Do you use Twitter? If not, what the heck not? :)
Yes I do!
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Ireland - maybe one day I will finally get to go!
5. Are you a mac or a PC?
Ha right now my phone!
6. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
None - one thing I don't have is a heavy foot!
7. Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?
This is a tough one. Mountains I guess. I love the beach but not the crowds.
8. What is your favorite snack?
Crackers love them I think they should be a major food group :)
9. What's your ideal date night?
Just having him here long enough to go on one!
10. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
All of the people I have gotten to know of course.
11. What do you do during your "me time"?
Jessica's Questions for me
1. What article of clothing could you not live without?
2. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have 3 things, what would you want to have?
Nook, Makeup and Yoga Pants
3. If you had to choose, would you rather to have a
computer or TV?
4. What was your childhood nickname?
My youngest sister called me Gauki we have no clue why she just did.
5. Who would win in a fight...Chuck Norris or MacGyver?
6. If you were the President for 1 day, what would you change?
7. Who is your role model?
8. Someone walks up to you and asks for some spare change. Do you have any?
9. What is in your purse right now?
TO MUCH- glad i have a huge bag!
Hobo wallet, makeup bag, Photo book (all of Mason), Nook, my Scentsy BBMB samples, business cards, alieve, hand sanitizer, mini bag of random items, New Beauty Magazine, sunglasses and a small bag full of gums and such (since I'm still trying not to smoke), pens and a small notepad and my EC planner
This has all of the colors in the Shadow trios that you can buy as well as several from there other collections. Each one color is listed and in groups of 3 how they are sold in the trios (each trio cost $28). It has been so much fun trying on all the different shades! This is amazing for those who like variety and want something for any and every occasion. Some of my favorites so far...
Light Speed - the center is peacock and is my favorite!
Have you used Smashbox eyeshadow before? Which colors are your favorite?
I have to stop from time to time and ask myself this to get things back in perspective. It's not what clothes you wear, the house you live in, the car you drive. The people in your life that matter won't care about any of those things. If they do they are truly not someone you need in your life. Sadly I think at some point we all have or have had people like that in our lives. What is important to me may not be important to you. Do the people around you help you up or bring you down? There are to many people out there that hurt others ... to make themselves feel better? because they are bitter? I truly don't know why I just know that those are the people I don't need in my life.
Sometimes I think I need to remember the things that are truly important.
My husband, mama, sisters, daddy, my true friends, family. I have my health, a roof over my head, food to eat, heat, a car to drive a job to drive to. Things that we take for granted far to often think about those that don't have them. We may not always have what we want and there will always be things that we want to change and that's okay as long as we keep things in perspective. I just need to remind myself of the people and the things that do. Take a minute to stop and think the things that probably annoy you now are the things that you would miss if you didn't have them at all.
One thing I think everybody needs is primer now matter what brand or color you use. For your eyes or face it's stays on longer goes on smoother and looks better period.
I have tried so many of these over the years its crazy and always on the face I go back to Smashbox it's the best one I have found. It goes on so smooth and makes my foundation go on smoother and last longer. I used the one below for it seems like forever.
Then we went shopping with my mom and sister maybe a year or year and a half ago and they used the color correcting on her which I had never considered even trying. Once I saw how amazing it was on here I just had to have it that day and I have been using that ever since.
My face has a tendency to get red around my cheek area this has really helped switching from the normal primer to the color correcting.
Recently however I got a sample of the Hydrating primer by Smashbox and I was speechless (does not happen often when it comes to makeup) during the winter I need any and everything to help with moisture on my skin this stuff is a dream! So now I think I have found one for the summer then switch for the winter. I have used so many different brands for primer but Smashbox has been hands down the best I have come across for your face!
Yes I truly think every person needs. No this is not a want but a need. It will make your shadow last so much longer I don't care what brand of shadow you normally use. Unless of course it's mally shadow sticks and they just don't move til you take it off. I have 2 that I use for my eyes. Yes I know.. do I need two really? I do because I love choices. The 2 I think are a must?
The two faced goes on smoothly and has almost a tiny sparkle and color to it when you put it so it's great to use with the shimmery or every day use. Like I said I just like options and these 2 are the best I have found in eye primers.
This is the random everyday of my life. I live in a small town in VA with the husband and 2 furbabbies (Bo the dog and Toby the cat). I love makeup, reading, country music, Scentsy pinterest, blogging, and spending time with my family.