Happy Saturday to everyone! This week we are doing one of Bryan's favorites. He first had this at Lindsey's (my sisters) house and the first thing he said was I had to get the recipe because he loved it. Super simple and makes him happy so I'm happy. It is also really nice for nights when I don't know what time he will get in so I can cook the chicken and have it ready and just throw it together when he comes in and 20 minutes later dinner is served!
- Four large chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pack stuffing
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- Boil chicken - chop and place in baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix soups, milk, and 1 cup of broth (from boiling) and pour over chicken
- Melt butter and mix with stuffing
- Pour stuffing mix on top and back uncovered until it begins to brown for about 20 minutes.
Add some green beans or baked beans, and some biscuits (well in Bryan's case the whole thing of biscuits) and you have your meal!
Thanks for stopping by and thank you Lindsey for serving it and giving me the recipe. Bryan loves it!